What's new

January Totals

Steve L.

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
407
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vienna, ME
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Folks,
January totals follow:
My Jan totals were:
3 Walkers,
6 Bens,
30 1964 Kens,
and
85 40%ers.

It was an exceptionally good month for 90% coins.

Took last year's 40%ers and traded them in at a coin show over the weekend.
Walked in with $350 face and walked out with $35 gold (three $10 and one $5.) ;D Lots easier to carry!
Happy hunting,
Steve
 
Upvote 0
Nice totals Steve!!! WTG!!!
 
Very sweet to get all that gold for your actual cost of only $350 (that's if all $350 was found CRHing).

HH

Nick
 
CardsNCoins said:
Very sweet to get all that gold for your actual cost of only $350 (that's if all $350 was found CRHing).

HH

Nick

Nick,
All 700 of the 40%ers were from coin roll hunting. I was smiling like the Cheshire cat!
 
Great scores and trades there Stevieboy!!! :thumbsup: I am thinking about tradin' up to some gold myself, just want to make sure I get a good deal like you did! :icon_sunny:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Nice deal, Steve. Wish I could have been there to see it!
rileyboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom