What's new

Jay & The Americans

WOW That Reminds me of the '80's. Some Friends & I went to a Biker Bar (Pagans or Warlocks) Pagans I think, for the band. The One Biker Girl Come over & Asked me to Dance.
She did this about 5 times , then She Said 'You Can Come over & Ask me from now on". If I remember right, there was a Reason Her Boyfriend
was Late, & Possibly Just Showed up.

1st Thought She was Pissed at him for Being Late.

Break time for the Band was at Same Time.

We Walked out the to the car for a Smoke.

While the Band was on Break Some Black Guy Was Supposedly Attacked Because he was there With the One Bikers Blond Sister,
The Band started to Tear Down Early , So No Idea if I was Up Next :tongue3:

GOOD TIMES :occasion14:
 
Last edited:
I'm only Familiar with 2 Of there Songs

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom