A Aceinthehole Jr. Member Joined Apr 18, 2018 Messages 23 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Location South Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 3, 2020 #1 A first and very unique find tonight! I don’t think this is PMD, but I have been wrong before. What is the consensus on this one? I may get it graded if anyone thinks it is worth it. Attachments 27E8CD47-2653-4C32-8D88-7BE18974892B.webp 90.7 KB · Views: 113 Upvote 0
A first and very unique find tonight! I don’t think this is PMD, but I have been wrong before. What is the consensus on this one? I may get it graded if anyone thinks it is worth it.
A Aceinthehole Jr. Member Joined Apr 18, 2018 Messages 23 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Location South Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2020 Thread Owner #2 Any ideas on how this was created? I think the chin is flipped and somehow reattached during the strike.
Any ideas on how this was created? I think the chin is flipped and somehow reattached during the strike.
G galenrog Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 19, 2006 Messages 2,188 Reaction score 2,428 Golden Thread 0 Mar 4, 2020 #3 Post mint damage. Time for more coffee.
A Aceinthehole Jr. Member Joined Apr 18, 2018 Messages 23 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Location South Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2020 Thread Owner #4 Thanks for the input. I am curious as to how the chin remained intact.