Jeffro
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 6, 2005
- Messages
- 4,101
- Reaction score
- 147
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Eugene, Oregon
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
- #1
Thread Owner


?

Jeffro said:
And you are......?
![]()
Good to see ya again Jeff!

Cynangyl said:I already told ya I missed having you here but figured I would tell you again! lol So very glad to have you back....now go get that camera busy!![]()

Leeame said:Jeffro,
We in Grants Pass say "Hey!
". Glad things are back online. Randy must be as big as you now. If you need a panning buddy, Charlie is going to UofO and might enjoy seeing you 2 guys again
tootles
Lisa & Jack in Grants Pass

Jeffro said:Thanks Ashleen!
Well, the election coverage got pretty boring real quick. They've already announced Obama wins and the polls haven't even closed out here yet!
Aw well...
Long winter indeed!

jeff of pa said:?
Sorry, "Jeffro" ?
were you here before ?
:P![]()
Welcome Back !
Jeffro said:
And you are......?
![]()
Good to see ya again Jeff!
