What's new

Jerrys Bird Point

Cierras

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 20, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
My hubby found this birdpoint last year after a huge flood we had on our family property that borders the Finley River in Christian County, MO. I had NEVER seen one ( other than pics) until that day... and Man o Man!!! Its our best find so far! Enjoy it..
 

Attachments

  • Birdpoint3.29.08Farm.webp
    Birdpoint3.29.08Farm.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 919
Upvote 0
That sure is a beatuiful point you have there. I love find arrowheads. Thanks for sharing.
 
Beautiful point. That is a very nice find. You should post this in the Indian Artifacts Forum. Those guys would love to see it.
Randy
 
Welcome to Treasure Net, that is a nice find & like RPG said, post it in Native American Artifacts, they'll like seeing it there!


Chris
 
Thanks for the replys... I will post it in the Indian Artifacts section.... Thanks alot!
Im glad you enjoyed it.
 
that is a very nice point very lucky to haven found it keep looking. :thumbsup:
 
beatuful point i have not fond an arrowhead yet but I'm still looking :thumbsup:
 
Cool find Cierras. I slipped over from the Indian Artifacts forum; post it there and some of those guys can give you a lot of info about. Look again, there's probably more. Birdpoint is a misnomer, as points this size were used to bring down buffalo, deer, and other game. And yeah, you could shoot a turkey with them too!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom