Jesse James in Wichita Mtns.

golddigger14s

Aug 14, 2007
Lawton, OK
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
I was watching a Discovery channel about JJ and read some other articles that he may have buried some loot in the mountains. The place mentioned was Keechi Hills but the closest Google came up with is Keechi Creek too far north. Any clues?

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They're talkin about Buzzard's Roost out east of Cement. Look up the History Channel, go to 'Expedition Unknown', search Jesse James, and you can find an episode where Josh Gates is down there with my buddy OTH. That should give you a lot of info. Okie Treasure Hunter is the real deal, too, not like a reality TV star.

OP
OP
golddigger14s

golddigger14s

Aug 14, 2007
Lawton, OK
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
That's probably the episode I watched last night. JJ went from the Wichita Mtns. towards Cement and then onto Robbers Cave.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're in one of my favorite parts of the country, golddigger14s. I'm from Caddo County and spent a lot of time exploring in the Wichitas but never saw it all. A guy could spend a lifetime checking out treasure legends there. I had a great-uncle who did almost that, I think he found more questions than answers though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread