What's new

Jewels?

detectorFRED

Full Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2012
Messages
136
Reaction score
172
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate New York
Detector(s) used
Treasure Hunter 3300, Dousing Rods, Automatic Writing, The Outsiders (UCAs)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found these on the Beach in North Carolina yesterday. Any ideas? Maybe stones from a ring setting? Thank you IMG_20190125_115757.webpIMG_20190125_130205.webp
 
Interesting finds! :occasion14:
 
Upvote 0
I'm not sure that gemstones will oxidize like that. These are very mysterious finds otherwise and I eagerly await identification.
 
Upvote 0
tn_moved_over.gif

..: Moved from TODAY'S FINDS! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure :..​
 
Upvote 0
I dunno, cool find
 
Upvote 0
Tektite
 
Upvote 0
The square one is a fossilized(?) scute from a turtle or another armored animal. The other one I'm not really sure but may be a fossilized(?) mouth plate from a fish or shark.
 
Upvote 0
Hard to tell take it to a jeweler
 
Upvote 0
Top pocket as Drayton would say
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom