What's new

jim4silvers supposed retirement from crh

Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
1,643
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
i thought i read in a post that jim was cutting back or retireing from crh.supposedly to pay more attention to his reg business. LOL I KNEW HE COULDNT DO IT!! i cant find the thread.someone help.or was it another member?
 
Upvote 0
scrounger said:
i thought i read in a post that jim was cutting back or retireing from crh.supposedly to pay more attention to his reg business. LOL I KNEW HE COULDNT DO IT!! i cant find the thread.someone help.or was it another member?

Ed,

I did retire, for a day or two. I have cut back on the boxes and don't run around for loose coins or hand rolls unless already at the bank for a "legitimate" purpose.

The banks here that switched from Brinks to CWI are now back to Brinks, but they still don't seem to be what they were, so I don't get much anymore.

I still get a few boxes a week as sort of a "maintenance" dose of CRHing. Only finding a few here and there though.

God forbid I hit a dream box, I will be back full tilt.



Jim
 
Jim.....I don't blame you for slowing down a bit when pickens have been pretty slim.

Like we talked about the other day....if I owned my own business, my butt would be in there running that place...building it up like you are doing. I think I would probably do exactly what your doing....search the boxes occasionally hoping for that really good one to pop up from time to time and check the banks while your there.

It would be hard to just stop cold turkey knowing the possibility of a good hit could be today or tomorrow.....you just never know.

Keep plugging Jim.....and good luck!
 
Brinks boxes in my part of CA suck. I got one last week just to check and still skunk. I have 2 more ordered for next week. They will probably remind me why I quit them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom