What's new

John Wayne Bobbit... Treasure Hunter!?!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,947
Reaction score
19,962
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So watching 20/20 last nite, the whole 2 hour story on his unfortunate marriage ending surgery,
he reveals that he is actively pursuing Forrest Fenn’s treasure.
He breaks out a map of the Rockies, and boasts that he’s real close to finding it.
Somewhere between Arizona and the Canadian border.
What a (repaired) tool.
 
....he reveals that he is actively pursuing Forrest Fenn’s treasure.....

Ha. Interesting. Then he is no more logical with his choices now, than he was back then.
 
Heard she married some guy in Russia, but I can't recall his name...
 
Ivan Chopoff.
 
2 whole hours of Mr Bobbit?? ........that folks, is why I don't watch TV.
 
Well, he is a cut above the rest.....
 
I saw parts of the show, but it was hilarious when her lawyer said that they had gone out to dinner and Lorena asked the waiter for a Sharper Knife....the one she had was too dull. lol!

Kace
 
Could of been worse,she could of used a plastic butter knife,tin snips,shears :laughing7:
 
Could of been worse,she could of used a plastic butter knife,tin snips,shears :laughing7:

That's Very True!

I'd like to know what cutlery she had...Whatever it is...it sure was sharp to make a cut like that on a surface that wasn't hard and him not to be in major pain immediately.

Kace
 
Time to hide the sharp objects from Kace :laughing7:
 
I think he's lost his head , I mean mind.
 
After the surgery he was a porn star for a short period of time, I will look for a link to post.
 
Well at least he didn't lose his marbles.....
 
I heard he did some porns while back. :/
 
Don't you need a big one to be a porn star. Not half of one.
 
Time to hide the sharp objects from Kace :laughing7:

lol! No worries about me doing anything like that or surgery that could repair the damage.

I'm more of the shotgun type in that situation if I'd of been raped like she said she was.

Kace
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom