T thegman50 Jr. Member Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 33 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location NEW JERSEY Jun 5, 2009 #1 After 2 years of searching halves, i finally found the elusive 1955 Ben. HH-Thegman50 Upvote 0
golden silver Silver Member Joined Oct 22, 2007 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 121 Golden Thread 0 Location Hampton Roads, VA. Detector(s) used bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro Jun 5, 2009 #2 Congrats on a difficult find. Golden Silver
Silver Stripe Bronze Member Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 1,801 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location USA Jun 5, 2009 #3 That is a club I been achin to join, last empty hole in my Franklin book. Congrats, I nominate ME next. HH Mark
That is a club I been achin to join, last empty hole in my Franklin book. Congrats, I nominate ME next. HH Mark
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Jun 5, 2009 #4 Congrats! Any pics?
OmegaMan Hero Member Joined Dec 9, 2007 Messages 720 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Jun 5, 2009 #5 Cool find She is a hard one to get.