What's new

Joined the 55 Frankie Club

Captaindoodle

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
321
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Finally got a 55 Franklin out of a one-off CWI box. Since I got my SMC last month, boxes have been pretty bad...still averaging around 4 per box from CWI, but of the last 28 Brink's boxes 27 have been skunks. I think my fellow CRH's and I keep searching the same pallet of those.

Anyway, this box held 3 63 Franklins plus 16 40's along with the 55.

HH
CD
 

Attachments

  • Spring 2010 039.webp
    Spring 2010 039.webp
    12.6 KB · Views: 324
Upvote 0
:icon_thumleft: Congrats!

I've found the '49-S, still looking for the '55. With that said, I've only found 6 Frankies total, so I'm very fortunate to have found either.
 
Good find....They are rare in the wild
rileyboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom