What's new

Jolteon: There are NO VIDEOS in this Thread

jolteon

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
622
Reaction score
248
Golden Thread
0
Dear treasure net members,

It is me Jolteon and I just wanted to say thank you tnet for all the support you gave me with my videos. I know some people love my videos and hate my videos. For now on I will only post videos on topics I think need to have them. And I will post pictures with it. I'm sorry if I ever upset any body with my videos. As stated before I just get excited. Thank you Tnet!!!!!!

Jolteon
 
ok you're forgiven.just dont let it ever happen again ever,ever ,ever :laughing7:
 
Video!? Seriously! I'm so computer illiterate I can't even get a single pic to "drag".
Post all the vids you want jolteon the magician.
Peace ✌
 
Thank you Cincinnati kid it means a lot !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom