What's new

Jones in

williedigit

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
463
Reaction score
1,335
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wilmington NC
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and WHITES SILVER EAGLE also MINELAB 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't been able to detect for almost 3 weeks now working out of town a lot and when I travel home for the weekend the list of to does is first and not enough hours of daylight been trying to hunt a few hour up in simpsonville SC but I guess no one has time during the week [emoji19]
 
Upvote 2
I feel your pain. It's tough this time of year what with shorter days, holidays, and trying to get everything done before bad weather. Seems like every time I want to go something comes up. I'm self employed so I only have to work half a day........ Which ever 12hrs I want.

HH, Relic Nut
 
Where do you go and hunt
 
Next time I head to va I will message ya
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom