What's new

Jophers water marathon....bout time

jopher

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,691
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Up until today, my summer water hunting has been a wash. My work schedule since April has left only time for a few hours of sleep and nothing else...(everyone should be so cursed)....anyway, ...today, I have the day off!
Got home from work at 3AM and grabbed the Excal. I had just installed a new NIMH battery and was anxious to see just how long these puppys last. It outlasted me, and Im likin it!....Only takes 2 hours to charge!
Long story short , Im in the water by 4AM....hunt three beaches and wrap it up at 12:30PM ...Im pooped but the Excal is still going strong.
Heres the finds....minus a pile of garbage and about 8 bucks in clad.
PICT0001.webp
This be the money shot..band and heart are 10k....the other is a 9.3g-14k with a good sized stone (tests positive)
PICT0002.webp
Heres the silver....the ring with the red stone was gold plate over Sterling.
PICT0003.webp
Nothin real here >:(
PICT0004.webp
How bout some bling for that smile!
PICT0005.webp
Still has part of someones smile attatched :o
PICT0006.webp
One last look
PICT0008.webp
This I found in the spring at an old trappers cabin...gold filled...very pretty.
PICT0007.webp
Well, thanks for lookin...if ya did....hope you enjoyed..I know I did.
Happy huntin to all....Im gonna take a nap!
 
Upvote 0
Wow, that was quite the water hunting bonanza you had there, way to go :icon_thumleft: Apparently no one else has had time to go there either!
 
rc2125 said:
Wow, that was quite the water hunting bonanza you had there, way to go :icon_thumleft: Apparently no one else has had time to go there either!
One of the beaches had some obvious hunting pressure ,although I still nabbed a few goodies there. I dont believe the other two beaches had been hunted in quite some time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom