What's new

Journals of el dorado book question?

neo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2013
Messages
503
Reaction score
204
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hickory NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just bought the book off ebay I was wondering if this is the same book as waybills to el dorado or a different book?
 
It may be one and the same:

The journals of El Dorado: Being a descriptive bibliography on treasure and subjects pertaining thereto : a waybill to discovery and adventure Paperback – January 1, 1977​

Don in SoCal
 
Just bought the book off ebay I was wondering if this is the same book as waybills to el dorado or a different book?
I had the same question and just bought Journals of El Dorado as well, but since the word "Waybills" is in its subtitle, I believe its the same book as 'Waybills to El Dorado."
 
  • Like
Reactions: neo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom