Journey with the 15 lb Whippet Drywasher

He didn't take his website down. He failed to renew the annual registration and the whippetengineering.com website domain no longer belongs to him.

Maybe he will start a new website but the old one is gone. I hope he is still in business. People who have used his drywasher seem to be very impressed with the quality and function.

Here's the website he was using before he started his own. Maybe you can reach him through that link?

Heavy Pans

He didn't take his website down. He failed to renew the annual registration and the whippetengineering.com website domain no longer belongs to him.

Maybe he will start a new website but the old one is gone. I hope he is still in business. People who have used his drywasher seem to be very impressed with the quality and function.

Here's the website he was using before he started his own. Maybe you can reach him through that link?

Heavy Pans

Looked at link just a place to place an order for one and an email but no phone number I always like to make contact by phone before I order something like that to get out any questions I may have up front looks like a pretty good little dry washer but my question is how durable is the material he uses

the areas I would use it in

Heavy Pans

Looked at the link you provided its a place to place an order of one of them and a email but no phone number I always like to make contact by phone when I am thinking about purchasing something like this to get out any and all questions I may have up front

It seems like it would be ideal for what I want as where I would use it you almost have to be a mountain goat to get there so the weight of it seems perfect

sorry for the double post stupid lap top went nuts

Heard from Mark at whippet drywashers yesterday. His email is back up and running, he didn't realize it was down.
He has just completed the air box and the bellows and will be starting on the hopper next. Estimated delivery date would be mid March. So I should have it in plenty of time before the weather allows for drywashing.

Heard from Mark at whippet drywashers yesterday. His email is back up and running, he didn't realize it was down.
He has just completed the air box and the bellows and will be starting on the hopper next. Estimated delivery date would be mid March. So I should have it in plenty of time before the weather allows for drywashing.

Oh wow, good, so glad to hear that!!

Cool :)
This is the one that I would order if I wanted a drywasher :)
I'm still thinking about it, did you guys have to pay upfront? If it's going to be a year wait then...

I'm still thinking about it, did you guys have to pay upfront? If it's going to be a year wait then...

I have mine already but at the time it was about a $250 deposit and balance upon shipment if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
He didn't want any money from me, I've offered to pay several times. He said, pay when they are complete.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back