-=XP Deus=-At Pro=-

Attachments

• july2.jpg
    july2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 273
  • july4.jpg
    july4.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 263
What a great way to kick-off the 4th celebrations! Thanks for the fun guys!

And, um, Greg...nice merc :thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSCF0212.JPG
    DSCF0212.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 276
  • DSCF0214.JPG
    DSCF0214.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 272
  • DSCF0183.JPG
    DSCF0183.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 267
And I didn't even post it in today's finds forum (ya happy DJH?)

Since this is my first dug V I thought I'd do a little research and found this:

**The 1913 Liberty Head V-Nickel never entered circulation. Only 5 specimens are known. Est. value: $2 to $2.5 million!

Mine has a value of .75 cents. Ahhh...but priceless to me.

Great hunt people.

Have a Happy 4th.

Vibes I'll give you a buck 75 for the "V" that's a dollar more than book ;D

HH

DJH

Attachments

• congrats.gif
    congrats.gif
    71.1 KB · Views: 280
  • congrats.gif
    congrats.gif
    71.1 KB · Views: 255
;D Mine has a value of .75 cents. Ahhh...but priceless to me.<<<<< THIS MEANS NO.....you resale people and the bargaining... :laughing9:
Had a good time today....nice meeting everyone

Tabfinder said:
;DMine has a value of .75 cents. Ahhh...but priceless to me.<<<<< THIS MEANS NO.....you resale people and the bargaining... :laughing9:
:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:LMAO!

jersey devl said:
Tabfinder said:
;DMine has a value of .75 cents. Ahhh...but priceless to me.<<<<< THIS MEANS NO.....you resale people and the bargaining... :laughing9:

hahaha...tabfinder you nailed it.

Hey jerseydevil--you huntin' today?

Hey Vibes,

I think your coin book must old and moldy. Here's a link for you to add to your favorites that might help you on coin values. Of course, a coin is only worth what someone will pay, but this is a place to start. I don't know how to grade coins , but I am guessing yours to be close to the $30 mark.

You did Gooooooooood

http://www.pcgs.com/prices/

Later
DJH

vibes said:
jersey devl said:
Tabfinder said:
hahaha...tabfinder you nailed it.

Hey jerseydevil--you huntin' today?
yeah I might get out later this afternoon...got a place in mind right across the river from me.

diggin jimmy hoffa said:
Hey Vibes,

I think your coin book must old and moldy. Here's a link for you to add to your favorites that might help you on coin values. Of course, a coin is only worth what someone will pay, but this is a place to start. I don't know how to grade coins , but I am guessing yours to be close to the $30 mark.

You did Gooooooooood

http://www.pcgs.com/prices/

Later
DJH

Thanks DJH....i appreciate the link...wow.

I guess greg must be busy doin' his Farrah scrapbooking? :P

Went out today for a couple of hours...this is a little smaller than a 50c piece. Same on both sides....no writing. Sounded pretty!

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 241
It has to be old because of the way the numbers script is. Old carnival token or redemption token from a grocery or 5 and dime ?? It is about half the thickness of a 50 cent piece also. Copper for sure.

Tabfinder said:
It has to be old because of the way the numbers script is. Old carnival token or redemption token from a grocery or 5 and dime ?? It is about half the thickness of a 50 cent piece also. Copper for sure.

If you don't mind me askin'--where did u find it? Not exact location mind you, but something like a city park, riverwalk-or- homestead...ya know, *that* kinda description to help solve the copper token riddle :D

I love a good puzzle!

How about the direct approach.....Osolo School soccer field south goal... ;D.....this field at one point in Elkharts life may have had some other history besides school property

Tabfinder said:
How about the direct approach.....Osolo School soccer field south goal... ;D.....this field at one point in Elkharts life may have had some other history besides school property

ok, direct is good....so I'm leaning toward a carnival or redemption piece.

'It' has that kinda script to me. Wish I could share more, I just don't know fer sure.

--back to my puzzle solvin'--lil research diggin.

Oooo...have you pulled up any old maps of the area? Is that what lead you there?

What led me there is that it's close by and I was itchin' for a hunt.... ;D No research on my end.....all luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back