What's new

July 23-24 Need a partner and a machine! Lancaster

Digginmichigan

Full Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2013
Messages
129
Reaction score
270
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Visiting Lancaster for work and I forgot to pack the detector! Dammit! Long shot but if anyone is free and has an extra machine in the Lancaster area, hit me up! I’d love to detect with ya and have a rental car. Shoot, I’ll even buy ya a drink of thanks! Jeremy aka Digginmichigan
 
Lancaster Michigan?
 
No sir. PA. Visiting here for work. I’m from Michigan.
 
Do you have a place to detect? I have a spare machine and am not THAT far away, however I have no permissions up that way.
 
No, I do not.
 
Private messaged you smokey
 
Got it, but I have a doctor's appt tomorrow. Right now I'm not SUPPOSED to detect due to surgery, but, I'm tired of sitting on the couch.
 
Got myself a detector! If anyone wants to hunt tonight hit me up!
 
Wish I lived in that area there are 4 tnetters here in Ann Arbor if you ever wander this way. Tommy
 
Tommy, it was about 5 years ago I met with Limitool, Relevantchair, and someone else just outside of AA. My memory is fading and I'm far uglier now than I was then, but did you get up with us too?

Edit: My son and younger daughter live in Troy, so I'm still kinda indentured to the Metro-Detroit area.....
 
Last edited:
Nope wasnt me, wish it was its always fun meeting with and hunting with new people. Tommy
 
Cluck, cluck, cluck.
 
My bad, Smokey!
 
Not an issue. Only thing I can't outdig (some days) is a groundhog! These days I need naps between shovels however.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom