jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,858 Reaction score 76,298 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 4, 2006 #1 3 more Hours Today. This time across the road where I believe the First Church stood. I'm Pretty Confident I Found the Location, as I found 4 more ORGAN REEDS Attachments zzz_ORGAN_REEDS001.webp 14.9 KB · Views: 542 Upvote 0
3 more Hours Today. This time across the road where I believe the First Church stood. I'm Pretty Confident I Found the Location, as I found 4 more ORGAN REEDS
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS Gold Member Joined May 22, 2005 Messages 7,211 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jul 5, 2006 #21 Jeff, nice group of artifacts. have a good un.............
civilman1 Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 9,388 Reaction score 1,685 Golden Thread 0 Location PA-MD Detector(s) used Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 5, 2006 #22 Nice group of find's Jeff..look's like you got a little bit of everything..Congrat's and HH!!