What's new

JULYS COME AND GONE

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
JULY'S COME AND GONE

I Have a confession to make...
I had an affair in July. I cheated on and left my Sand Shark
for a White's DF. A friend of mine bought it and used it about 3
times. He didn't like it and let me have it... really, his words. "take
that thing because I'll never use it". That was a tough decision to make,
but I accepted after about 2 seconds of elated consideration.
Anyway, I got out a few times and found the following. Hopefully I'll have more time soon.
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    92.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 131
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 135
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    13 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Looks like you made a correct decision, Sand Crab.

Great finds!

Lorraine
 
Great stuff!! I love the dual field!!! :hello2:
 
You made some great finds...congrats on the plat...still looking for my first plat...good luck in August.
 
Nice looking loot of treasure.
 
Nice looking booty! :icon_thumleft: I take it you really like the dual field over the Excals?
 
Well done, congratulation!!
 
You always find some nice stuff!
 
Wow...nice finds. What is the story on the necklace?
 
great haul. love my DF
 
Great finds! Keep enjoying the detector.
 
Some beautiful finds there :icon_thumleft:
 
Oh no...an affair..Does Tiger know? Sounds like it's gonna be a forever liaison and not just a one night stand. Hope your new friend helps you make lots of "booty" calls! :laughing9:

Love the bracelet! (Everything else is cool, too.)

HH,
Anita
 
Great finds. Congrats! Love my DF and excal. I do keep my sand shark as a backup though.
 
Real nice treasures there Crab!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom