What's new

June 17th finds from a park

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a park on the other side of town and managed to conjure up a buffalo and wheat. It's an older park and every now and then I'll hit something old in it.
 

Attachments

  • June17.1.webp
    June17.1.webp
    87.6 KB · Views: 205
  • June17.2.webp
    June17.2.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 200
  • June17.3.webp
    June17.3.webp
    35 KB · Views: 194
I found the lock at the same park on June 11th, not the Washington. It's the smallest heart lock that I've seen, I wish I had the key to it. It would work great on my ammo box for when I go target shooting. The guy that I met from the club was asking me if I had been hunting this park before and I have, I told him I'd found silvers there and he said a while back he found a buffalo there so I stopped there for a short cause the T storms ran me out.
 

Attachments

  • lock.webp
    lock.webp
    65.1 KB · Views: 202
cool finds Giant! I love that lock! congrats on the silver and buff. is that thing at the the top of the first picture a bracelet? I think that it says faith in 3 different languages. good huntin as usual!! :thumbsup:
 
Nice oldies! WTG! :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice finds, good looking Buff, and that heart shaped lock looks real cool! Congrats :thumbsup:

Good luck,
HH.
 
Giant, congrats on those finds including the buffalo, silver, religious trinket, and whatever that awesome-looking relic is in the center of the first pic! ffd
 
Nice Buff and wheat. :icon_thumright: I like the bracelet thing too. WTG

HH
 
Congrats on the finds
 
Great finds Giant. That lock is cool! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom