What's new

June 2009 Dime totals

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Dimes were slowly accumulating this month.

I searched at least 6 1k bags this month and pulled 1 too 3 per bag on avg.

My best bag contained 5 Rosie's and 2 Merc's

I did pull about a dozen singles from hand rolls and a teller saved me 1

I did manage to score a semi solid roll though early in June. The roll was clearly an old roll and 1 end was taped. I felt like it might contain silver when I first saw it.

I pulled back the tape and poured out the contents and the first 14 dimes were clad, But the remaining 36 were mint condition 64's Yahoo........ The 1st is the roll and 3rd photo are closeups of the roll.

Total 72 Rosie's 2 Mercury's & 3 silver Canadians

Enjoy the photo's

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • 1rollsofsilver.webp
    1rollsofsilver.webp
    36.6 KB · Views: 297
  • silverdimes.webp
    silverdimes.webp
    51.5 KB · Views: 304
  • newsilverdimes.webp
    newsilverdimes.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 292
Upvote 0
No replies on this one. Hmmm

Have I alienated everyone on this board?. :dontknow:

Well I hope that you enjoy the photo's. I do like to share.

Mojo
 
As a dime hunter as well, I can't believe missed your post.

Congrats on a fantastic haul this month ! Great pics a well . :thumbsup:
 
Nope, still love ya mojo. I have just been busy as crap and not able to keep up with the posts. Awesome dimes.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom