What's new

June 30th I got a little bit of silver

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I managed to get a 46 rosie, $3.88 in clad and a computer jump drive which I dried out in a toaster oven turned all the way down. The file that was on it is "Bendix.Brakes.npr" and I installed an npr viewer on my puter and opened the file and it's a pricelist on Bendix brake parts.

June30.1.webp

June30.2.webp
 
Nice finds! Was hoping that zip drive didn't contain any military secrets! ffd
 
Nice Rosie! Congrats!
 
Nice Silver! :thumbsup:

Good luck,
HH.
 
sweet silver...congrats on a successful hunt Giant! :thumbsup:
 
Congrats on the Rosie Giant. Will you give me the price on a set of shoes for a 94 Blazer? :laughing7:
 
Brentallica said:
Congrats on the Rosie Giant. Will you give me the price on a set of shoes for a 94 Blazer? :laughing7:
:D :D :D

Small silver is better than no silver. Nice pile of change too. :thumbsup:

HH
 
Congrats on the silver :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom