JD-GA
Sr. Member
So due to opening a business with my father I didnt have near the time to put into the hobby this last month. I only ordered halves 2 weeks and only 3k each time. I did 5 dime boxes, 7 nickel boxes and 2 quarter boxes. Figured with halves being so bad the couple months prior maybe switching it around would pay off. Ended up with=
Halves- 94x 40%, 4x 90%, 3 x WLH
Quarters- 4 Pre 64 Washingtons, 3 of them were burnt and blackened but no wear 42, 46, 48
Dimes- 4 pre 64 roos, 1 Merc my first ever
Nickels- 5 Silver war nickels, 3 dateless buffs, 2 V- nickels worn but very readable 1903 and 1910
Misc- Proof nickels and halves as expected and about 400 pre 60 nickels i kept that will probably be released back into the wild if i dont figure out why i kept them in the next day or so?
So it wasnt great numbers, but i searched probably 80% less than I usually do. However nickels drove me nuts and I dont expect to do those ever ever again. Dumping 2 boxes of nickels is worse than 2 boxes of halves for way less keeper potential. It did break up the skunks though. Goodluck.
Halves- 94x 40%, 4x 90%, 3 x WLH
Quarters- 4 Pre 64 Washingtons, 3 of them were burnt and blackened but no wear 42, 46, 48
Dimes- 4 pre 64 roos, 1 Merc my first ever
Nickels- 5 Silver war nickels, 3 dateless buffs, 2 V- nickels worn but very readable 1903 and 1910
Misc- Proof nickels and halves as expected and about 400 pre 60 nickels i kept that will probably be released back into the wild if i dont figure out why i kept them in the next day or so?
So it wasnt great numbers, but i searched probably 80% less than I usually do. However nickels drove me nuts and I dont expect to do those ever ever again. Dumping 2 boxes of nickels is worse than 2 boxes of halves for way less keeper potential. It did break up the skunks though. Goodluck.
Upvote
0









