T tincansam Sr. Member Joined Jun 7, 2011 Messages 257 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location TX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 22, 2011 #1 8) Attachments JULY 23 JUNK FINDS 087.webp 11.3 KB · Views: 302 Upvote 0
lookindown Gold Member Joined Mar 11, 2010 Messages 7,110 Reaction score 4,937 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 22, 2011 #2 Your just getting started. Go getem.
herb n surf Hero Member Joined Jun 12, 2011 Messages 691 Reaction score 260 Golden Thread 0 Location Gulf Coast Fl. Detector(s) used whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 23, 2011 #3 Nice weekend coming up .. Don't forget your fishing rod..lol... Wish you a great find!!!!
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,755 Reaction score 35,425 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 23, 2011 #4 crackerjohn said: SEEN EVERYBODY'S FINDS GOT ME PUMPED UP SO I RAN TO THE BEACH @ 6:30 PM TO 9 PM TONIGHT ALL'S I FOUND WAS CHANGE ABOUT A BUCK ($) , HAIR PIN , & EARING GOT A TANK FULL OF GAS FOR THE WEEKEND HOPE I DO BETTER Click to expand... Yeah Baby! That is what I'm talkin' about! Get excited, get out there and GET some!
crackerjohn said: SEEN EVERYBODY'S FINDS GOT ME PUMPED UP SO I RAN TO THE BEACH @ 6:30 PM TO 9 PM TONIGHT ALL'S I FOUND WAS CHANGE ABOUT A BUCK ($) , HAIR PIN , & EARING GOT A TANK FULL OF GAS FOR THE WEEKEND HOPE I DO BETTER Click to expand... Yeah Baby! That is what I'm talkin' about! Get excited, get out there and GET some!
Aka Nameless Full Member Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 133 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Location West Coast Detector(s) used Infinium LS, Tejon, F3, CZ21 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 23, 2011 #5 Aww, that earring is crying...
mlayers Gold Member Joined Oct 29, 2007 Messages 5,579 Reaction score 429 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern, OH Detector(s) used DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 23, 2011 #6 Wish you luck for this week end.I also have a full tank of gas for this next week as I am on vacation and I will be detecting every day........Matt
Wish you luck for this week end.I also have a full tank of gas for this next week as I am on vacation and I will be detecting every day........Matt
Lorrain. Hero Member Joined Apr 29, 2011 Messages 978 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT & Minelab Elite Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 23, 2011 #7 Crackerjohn..that's more than I find some days Good luck this week...go get 'em! L