What's new

Just a couple of my best Morgans

NGE

Silver Member
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
3,511
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
I bought these Morgan's back in 1967 when I was 17 and smart, can't remember what I paid for them, but they are worth a heck of a lot more nowadays. I didn't have my tripod in the house, so they may not be really clear. So I'll tell you the conditions they are in. The first one is my prized 1878-cc MS-64, then my 1878-S MS-63, Then my 1878 plain 7 T/F MS-63, then my 1896 plain MS- 64. I have others in same conditions, but I can't do them justice without my tripod........ Enjoy
 

Attachments

  • 1878 - cc obverse.webp
    1878 - cc obverse.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 429
  • 1878 - cc reverse.webp
    1878 - cc reverse.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 423
  • 1878 - s.webp
    1878 - s.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 430
  • 1878 - s reverse.webp
    1878 - s reverse.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 420
  • 1878 obverse.webp
    1878 obverse.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 424
  • 1878 reverse.webp
    1878 reverse.webp
    13 KB · Views: 427
  • 1896 MS 64.webp
    1896 MS 64.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 426
  • 1896 ms 64 reverse.webp
    1896 ms 64 reverse.webp
    19 KB · Views: 431

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom