DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
002.JPG This one is for one of my uncles.All it takes is a ziplock bag,some staples to make dividers,and some labels.I usually use small cases but they can get expensive:)It might also be a thought for the people who sell at yard sales,flea markets,or shops.Anyway I just put this one together and thought I would share."I am probably the uncle no one wants to visit on Christmas because they know what they are getting:laughing7:" I wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy hunting.I gottago I think I hear Santa coming and I am almost out of beer!Best Wishes, joe

Last edited:

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've not given "finds" to family as gifts, but annually display 'em. First question asked is "what's it worth"? My mom and sis are the only ones that appreciate?
Friends have received finds as gifts. Still get asked value?
I now keep finds. Seems gift �� cards are best these days.
Merry Christmas ��!
Peace ✌

OP
OP
DigIron2

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I mostly give them to the people that like that kind of stuff,like my uncle for example is a collector of "Everything" so stuff like that is right up his alley.Allot of people give lottery tickets and cookies,I give relics, mostly for last minute gifts.Merry Christmas to you too C.K.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread