MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 1005pk.JPG
    1005pk.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 562
Upvote 0
Great Finds Nana!! Is the heart silver? those clasps are hard to find the 925 mark on so look closely ;)

Nana,

are you hearing the voices telling you

"Get to the park, get to the woodchips"?

Always nice to sneak a bit of time for detecting.

have a good un..........
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Not Bad For Only a Few Minutes.

Cool Heart.

jeff

Way to go Nana,
Keep
the
finds
coming

____ ____
\ /
\ /
\ /
\ /
\___ ;D___/

way to go Nana, nice for just a few minutes, It's funny that when I have a few spare minutes, I don't think about working in the yard or taking care of some project around the house or reading a book ( I don't do that anyway) but I reach for the detector.

Congrats again

Mike

Thanks you all!

HAHA! If I start hearing voices I ain't gonna tell! :D My hubby might tie me up and throw me in the dungeon! :D He already thinks I'm going off the deep end on this hobby! ;D

I looked on the back of the heart and there is a big S.....but doesn't stand for silver.... :'( And...this is twice I have been there and still no bullets!

G !....I don't think I better count on my finds to retire on...I'd starve to death for sure! :D How are ya by the way! :)

Thanks for all the replies....

Nana ;)

Not bad for a few minutes search. Some days I don't even get close to that amount. Much better than being skunked to say the least.

HAHA! Thanks yall!

Haupin...can you believe I finally got the nerve up to go out! I'm getting tired of waiting on hubby to find time to take me! ::)

Nana ;)

Very nice finds!! Just remember the old metal detecting adage:

Better to be digging in wood chips
Than to be digging in cow chips
WTG!! HH

The chips must really be a flying if ya dug all that in a few minutes, ;D WTG!!!
Good luck & Happy hunting~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back