WHADIFIND
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2012
- Messages
- 12,676
- Reaction score
- 43,380
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- South of the Mason-Dixon Line
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,
Jack Hammer!
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Today, I just felt like digging a lot of targets.
I accomplished that at one of my clad factories:

For some reason, I'm a bit tired.

Couple strange things to keep it interesting.

This lil piece was a funny story too. I'd just started back toward the
car and said, "OK, Lord, I'm ready for my exit find for Blingie. If it shows
I'll turn off the machine and leave."
I didn't go 10 steps! LOL
But, I think Fishy's thinking about what he's gonna
have for Thanksgiving.

I think Blingie's happy anyway.
Thanks again for peeking!
I accomplished that at one of my clad factories:

For some reason, I'm a bit tired.


Couple strange things to keep it interesting.


This lil piece was a funny story too. I'd just started back toward the
car and said, "OK, Lord, I'm ready for my exit find for Blingie. If it shows
I'll turn off the machine and leave."
I didn't go 10 steps! LOL
But, I think Fishy's thinking about what he's gonna
have for Thanksgiving.


I think Blingie's happy anyway.

Thanks again for peeking!
Upvote
24











