What's new

Just a heads up

mikeraydj

Bronze Member
Joined
May 19, 2014
Messages
1,309
Reaction score
1,513
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There is a guy in my state that is selling a Fisher F75 for $700, may even take less. here is the link. Fisher F75 Limited Edition metal detector
I would buy it but don't have the cash right now to snatch it up. So I thought someone here might want a great deal.
 
I was thinking about selling mine for $650 or trading it. The thing is just way to noisy for my liking. Now that Fisher has come out with the update, I think I'll hold on and send it in. Not sure yet...
 
Mike that is a good deal....but the warranty on Fisher does not transfer.
Gary
 
You're right Gary. I would not recommend anyone buy a used Fisher if they were worried about warranty as they are non transferable. They have one of the longest as long as you are the original owner. If not, you are on your own.
 
You're right Gary. I would not recommend anyone buy a used Fisher if they were worried about warranty as they are non transferable. They have one of the longest as long as you are the original owner. If not, you are on your own.

From my understanding, Fisher isn't the only manufacturer that does this.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom