C Carlos2295 Jr. Member Joined Apr 24, 2014 Messages 23 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Location Apex, NC Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2018 #1 I found this and several plow blades on a friends property. I'm just curious if it's another plow blade.
I found this and several plow blades on a friends property. I'm just curious if it's another plow blade.
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 29, 2018 #2 What's the size?? Upvote 0
C Carlos2295 Jr. Member Joined Apr 24, 2014 Messages 23 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Location Apex, NC Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2018 Thread Owner #3 It fits in my hand. Upvote 0
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 2, 2018 #4 I remember seeing pieces on both sides of a plow that formed the row into a mound. Don't know what they were called. Also thought it could be an old hoe ? Upvote 0
I remember seeing pieces on both sides of a plow that formed the row into a mound. Don't know what they were called. Also thought it could be an old hoe ?
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jul 2, 2018 #5 Looks to me to be a hoe. Cultivator babes are V shaped. Upvote 0