What's new

Just a quick reminder

pepperj

Diamond Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
52,278
Reaction score
207,301
Golden Thread
1
Location
Eastern Ontario Canada
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
2e3bcd5343dd5d76.webp
 
Never have found way to set roosters to daylight savings they still want to crow at dang crack of dawn for some reason.
 
Never have found way to set roosters to daylight savings they still want to crow at dang crack of dawn for some reason.
I wish mine would wait for the crack of dawn. They often start in a couple of hours before daybreak.
 
I wish mine would wait for the crack of dawn. They often start in a couple of hours before daybreak.
When I visit wife's family in Philippines there is a chicken farm behind their property, crowing starts about 3:30am, family is use to it, me not so much
..lol
 
Last edited:
I wish mine would wait for the crack of dawn. They often start in a couple of hours before daybreak.
You just have to figure out what time they're running on.
I think they might be running on astronomical Twilight.
Screenshot_20231103_132653_Chrome.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom