What's new

Just a Wheat penny form the Mc Donalds drive thru.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its nothing special, ita a 1958d but I will take them when ever I can. :icon_pirat:
 
Upvote 0
One more is one that you didn't have earlier. I was just thinking the other day how much you would find at mcdonalds if you were to CRH there. :icon_scratch:
 
i always pull as far as i can away from the drive in window at these places, tell the cashier that my window won't come down open the door and i look on the ground for change. got enough to pay for lunch several times that way
 
I think the first place I'll go MD'ing this spring is McD's parking lots....theres enough of them around!! Wonder how the kid who sweeps the parking lot makes out?
 
a wheat pennies is a wheat penny though! very nice job :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom