What's new

Just an I'd would be helpful

Tina1974

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
15754267603497586773740148158107.webp
 
Looks like Flint to me. Welcome from New York!:occasion14:
 
Upvote 0
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Tina1974! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) - members may have more success helping you (your location may help, etc.)...

tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from HELP! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.

 
Upvote 0
With that little bit of crust makes me think of chalcedony, pretty much looks like and acts like flint but I’m splitting hairs ... doesn’t have to be blue just what came up in a quick image search
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1575546737.770666.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Welcome from Indiana
 
Upvote 0
Welcome from Northern Virginia :skullflag:
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a nice piece.

Welcome to TreasureNet
 
Upvote 0
Welcome Tina. Nice find hope you get an ID
 
Upvote 0
With that little bit of crust makes me think of chalcedony, pretty much looks like and acts like flint but I’m splitting hairs ... doesn’t have to be blue just what came up in a quick image search
View attachment 1777061

I agree. Chalcedony was my first thought as well.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom