What's new

Just back from Jamaica trip

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
finds pics and story to come
t-shirt courtesy of Va.Max
it brought me luck :thumbsup:
this pic is for Max and you all here
P9010048.webp But this is how I was usually seen
......P9010038.webp..I rarely stick out of the water
 
Upvote 0
Nice pictures thanks !
 
looks great!

going to Mo Bay in Nov.
 
Very cool Casper. I'm heading to the islands with my SS in November.
 
Nice picture can't wait too see your finds you always do very well on your treasure hunts
 
I remember those days! This bring tears! :occasion14:
 
Arrghh, pirates be in the Spanish Main!

I still want to make that "I can't hear you, these earphones go to 11." T-shirt.
 
I can't believe how clear the water looks. Good job.
 
I can't believe how clear the water looks. Good job.
ONE OF THE OTHER SPOTS I HIT - EACH STEP OR SCOOP YOU TOOK - LOOKED LIKE SOMEONE DUMPED A GALLON OF MILK IN FRONT OF YOU
WAS JUST THE OPPOSITE HUNTING OF SPOT SHOWN
 
Nice pix, Casper; can't wait to see more photos..you're trips are always so interesting:headbang:

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom