What's new

Just Broke 100K Searched

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
With my 2 boxes today I just broke $100,000 searched. What do I have to show for it. A little silver 8)
 

Attachments

  • Silver Bars.webp
    Silver Bars.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 467
Upvote 0
markmopar said:
Wow! How long did that take?
That is how much since last May when I started keeping a tracking sheet. I have no idea about the years before that.
 
wow, is that really yours? i am very impressed,
are they kilo bars?


i am very envious
 
ferrabi said:
wow, is that really yours? i am very impressed,
are they kilo bars?


i am very envious
Don't be, I wished they were mine. I poached the pic from the net for your viewing pleasure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom