What's new

Just by chance;

jrandy

Full Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2010
Messages
192
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Location
San Angelo TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett GPT 1350, Predator
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopping by the bank today and just almost pulled away and rememberded to ask, Hey you got any halfs? She replied I have 50. I thought she ment 50 coins, but she had 50 bucks worth. So I took em home and got , one complete roll of 67, one un opened roll of 83P many 83D 4- 64 16- 69 and 27 mixed 65 thru 68. Waaa Hoo! And I almost just drove away. :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Congrats, it's not easy to find solid rolls of silver.
 
Haven't seen a solid roll in a long time. Congrats on a great score :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 
I wish that would happen to me someday!!!!!!!! Never had that kind of luck yet. :tongue3: :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom