What's new

Just clad but a fun hunt

ArthurC

Full Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2013
Messages
138
Reaction score
155
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites M6

Garret Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ive been under the weather most of the week and thought the best way to feel better was to go detect someplace new and try a different setting or two on the detector. I had discrimination at 100% and the signal level aroung 3 oclock...I had ran my detector over the ground with the setting I usually use and it was full of tabs and bottle caps, foil, aluminum fence pieces...I know I left allot of goodies, I didnt find one single nickel and only 1 pulltab and 2 bottle caps in several hours. It was a great afternoon. IMG_2510.webp

I think this is a CK1 cologne bottle tag and the foot i'm not sure about, some type of jewelery. I found one 1929 wheat...clad totals - 3 quarters, 15 dimes and 39 pennies.

Thanks for looking
IMG_2508.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2507.webp
    IMG_2507.webp
    261.4 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 2
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds ArthurC!
 
the ever elusive nickels hide yet again!, i dont know why those darn things are so hard to find anyways nice finds!!
 
That's what it's all about- having fun!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom