OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is his Youtube channel he can run it as he pleases. Don't need to bring the drama here. We moderate here, not youtube.....
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..." No Expiration Date!

I have a question concerning this statement ex military myself and I don’t need to post my mos and significant purpose serving nobody’s business, maybe I had a high security clearance I did sir. You promise to Defend all enemies domestic are you aware sir majority of the problems are domestic, serious question I’m just asking a question because it’s a statement you have permanently in your profile page. I respect service but we do nothing to defend domestic oppression , we are weak society, thankyou

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
first Of all I’m not bringing drama sir, your not understanding the significance of the totality of the forum posting, the hell with it. Why don’t you ask people before they join here if they are a spokesperson for certain company if so state it on profile so at least we no there agenda which would be biased. Maybe I should leave the forum because moderations cover a large area and I’m not here sir to cause drama should apologize oh by the way we users that are many do monitor the site as well, good bye good luck

I do not own the site, we moderate the forum based on the rules and guidelines the owners have given us.

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..." No Expiration Date!

I have a question concerning this statement ex military myself and I don’t need to post my mos and significant purpose serving nobody’s business, maybe I had a high security clearance I did sir. You promise to Defend all enemies domestic are you aware sir majority of the problems are domestic, serious question I’m just asking a question because it’s a statement you have permanently in your profile page. I respect service but we do nothing to defend domestic oppression , we are weak society, thankyou

This is not the politics forum, I have asked several times to please stop posting politics in the forum.

The thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread