What's new

Just finished this weeks 6 boxs

Daniel964

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2006
Messages
311
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
40% 70-- Including 2, 70 D's

90% 13-- Ken 10, Ben 2, Walker 1

I'm just getting back into CRH after having stopped in April while we were looking for a house to buy.

We have the house now so I'm getting 6 box's a week for now. I hope I can find the time to up that to the 18 a week I was doing.
 
Upvote 0
Outstanding numbers - keep up the good work!!! :hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Weren't you getting skunks in the beginning? How did you get the turnaround? Did you change banks? I was wondering because I've been getting skunked bad of late. BTW N :icon_thumleft:
 
Silverbull said:
Super haul....still waiting on this end to join the 1970 silver club.

Me too!!! :help:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
That is a fantastic haul. Never got 70, period, in one setting. You are "doing" all the good--and welcome back.

HSH,
apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom