Erik in NJ
Silver Member
- Joined
- Oct 4, 2010
- Messages
- 4,065
- Reaction score
- 3,043
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- The Garden State
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Not sure what these things are. They are about 3.5 cm in diameter and there's a stud in the center on one side and a recess in the other side that has three countersuck screw holes inside it. Anyone else dug these. Ironic that I just dug my first two in England last week and then found another here at an old house in the US. This one seems to be made of brass as seen where I scratched it. Thanks for any help.

..... Did they make pull down window shades back in the 1800's? I would have guessed that those were a fairly modern invention. It was ironic that I dug my first two of these last week in England in old ground and then just unearthed one here in the US a couple days ago. Regards, Erik






