What's new

Just found this 1hr ago

Kaleb71386

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
667
Reaction score
939
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350. Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They just took the beans out yesterday and I wanted to check out the visibility, it's not very good as you can see in the picture. Was just doing a quick walk back to the truck and this caught my eye it has damage but it's still a nice one in my opinion... thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • 1476373466179.webp
    1476373466179.webp
    196.8 KB · Views: 152
  • 1476373494042.webp
    1476373494042.webp
    125 KB · Views: 135
  • 1476373510847.webp
    1476373510847.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 126
  • 1476373526765.webp
    1476373526765.webp
    41.5 KB · Views: 134
Upvote 0
Dang, killer heartbreaker! I'd still be estatic!
 
Very nice! Shame it's broken but I'd still be very excited!
 
Soybean is the worst. I got a field Im allowed to hunt that was planted bean but with no rain after harvest I havent bothered to go. Id need a rake but of course its out of the question cause lots of time they leave it lay for their cover crop. Good eye for that find
 
We walked some bean field that looked just as bad last weekend, not one rock, so you did really well spotting that one!
 
nice find. Seems hard to come across any big pieces like that around here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom