What's new

JUST FOUND THIS...

ARC

Emerald Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
40,567
Reaction score
151,010
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What the ?
I am boggled.
These have been EXTINCT for EONS ! ! !

IMPOSSIBLE.

roosevelt_safari_rhino.webp
 
Last edited:
Hard to find a smoker big enough for that rascal ! Fred Flintstone liked the ribs best.....

flintstones_brontosaurus_ribs.webp
 
An early version of Photoshop V0.00a
 
here is another photo from same "area" it looks like.

Roosevelt_safari_elephant.webp
 
"The problem with the internet is verifying it's authenticity"

Abraham Lincoln
 
Bet we could superpose those 2 photos we obtain the same M. Roosevelt. Hey still very nice work, but with Teddy Roosevelt I'd hope for a T-Rex. Please?
 
How do I star a thread
 
steven-spielberg-dinosaur-hunting-joke.webp

I have a treasure ship I can sell you.
 
Hey AARC - Great find, where abouts did you find it? maybe Banner?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom