What's new

Just got my new detector any advice or have you used one

metal mania

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
576
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
won it paid 4 it waiting for it model Whites Coinmaster Classic I i know its old but I believe its from your side of the pond any advice or perhaps a field test would b great many thanks

got it for £32 thanks again
 
I had one of those too! I used it to death, literaly. Found my first silver with it and lots and lots of clad. It is a real simple machine, just turn it on and go. Gets ok depth. I liked it more than my current machines but it died on me and I haven't had time to repair it. BTW I paid $10 US for mine. Paid for itself in the first week. You will enjoy it.
 
stewystarr said:
I had one of those too! I used it to death, literaly. Found my first silver with it and lots and lots of clad. It is a real simple machine, just turn it on and go. Gets ok depth. I liked it more than my current machines but it died on me and I haven't had time to repair it. BTW I paid $10 US for mine. Paid for itself in the first week. You will enjoy it.
thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom