aa battery
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2006
- Messages
- 10,646
- Reaction score
- 3,258
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
got T- boned today at work and both cars are totaled. Got a ride in da ambulance and wuz hurtin all over but the bad thing wuz my blood presure was 220 0ver 165
they asked if i had a stroke or heart attack but no i told um i f.... up. After 8 hours the Warden took me home. forgive me iffin i misspelled cause pain killers are strong. Well i gots to gop to bed. 
they asked if i had a stroke or heart attack but no i told um i f.... up. After 8 hours the Warden took me home. forgive me iffin i misspelled cause pain killers are strong. Well i gots to gop to bed. 

I was just thinking about who I might run into today... I guess it was you. 










