What's new

Just had to run to the truck on this one

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
1,541
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Waist deep water had to run to the truck to check just couldnt continue hunting not knowing. It just looked to good......

rring001.jpg

rring002.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Looks good up here in MASS!
 
WOW!! That's a beauty, Bill! :headbang:

L
 
Its a beauty Bill. :icon_thumright: So what did the trip to the truck reveal?
 
Treasure_Hunter said:
Its a beauty Bill. :icon_thumright: So what did the trip to the truck reveal?

Sorry thought I had it getting old NITRO did I say NITRO :D
 
Looks real too Me, Nice find. HH
 
FloridaBill said:
Treasure_Hunter said:
Its a beauty Bill. :icon_thumright: So what did the trip to the truck reveal?

Sorry thought I had it getting old NITRO did I say NITRO :D

Heck my wife would still love it even if it is fake.....Is it at least gold?
 
Still better than a dam pull tab :tongue3: Congrats Bill
 
Treasure_Hunter said:
FloridaBill said:
Treasure_Hunter said:
Its a beauty Bill. :icon_thumright: So what did the trip to the truck reveal?

Sorry thought I had it getting old NITRO did I say NITRO :D

Heck my wife would still love it even if it is fake.....Is it at least gold?

Nope fake all the way around but last week this was the real deal 14K with real stones
ring1003.jpg
 
Very nice Bill.......Is Pete in town, would be fun to hunt with you guys while I am there.............
 
Yeah he was with me when I got that ring today and we are going to hit Siesta Tomorrow with the other forty guys ;D
 
Your ring find this week looks sweet and would get your
blood pumping faster. The ring from last week would too.
Both are very nice looking rings Bill. gl and hh
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom