Just have to keep it!

lFoundlInlOhiol

Jun 29, 2007
Tennesee...(from Ohio)
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Why is it ,everything I dig up ,I just have to keep it? Thinking mabe If I throw it away,I have just made a big mistake !! No really.. why I say this is because, when i first started using a medal detector I found a ''Bowmann FuSe''' But at the time I thought i just had junk metal{!!}So guess what? it went in with all the other scrap metal bin i had!! So then a week later, i found a bullet! I put it with my good stuff, because it was diffrent looking then the bullets we have today..well one day i decided to look up ''civil war''artifacts etc.etc. would'nt ya no the stuff that i thought was just ''junk'' was a piece of history!!!! didnt take me to long to figure out, that i needed to remove that piece of ''junk metal''+=Bowmann Fuse !!And put it with my good stuff!!!!!

One thing I do have to say,If you think Its ''Junk''You may be wrong!! good luck with your hunting!!

my finds *Late 1800's Indian head cent*21- wheaties*Silver quarter*1 ring*old pocket watch*old dinner bell*4 tokens*cannonball ''fuse''*1 civil war bullet*old toy kids gun*marbles <<while digging.....just to name a few.........................

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kia Ora Shooter,
great finds
Your good advice just reminded me of an old saying "one man's trash is another man's treasure"

which reinforces the -
"don't chuck it, until you've had the good advice from the good people on this good site" saying,
which I just invented

Cheers, Mike

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread