Dave44
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2006
- Messages
- 4,874
- Reaction score
- 2,212
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Chesterfield, Va.
- Detector(s) used
- Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
We decided to take a quick trip. So I brought the detector.. Anyone have any good hints? Also looking for a sand scoop, if anyone knows a place to get one here!
Anybody want to try to meet at low tide? ( I will have to see when that is around here
)
I heard there was a tornado here a little earlier today. Haven't heard of any casualties or injuries though, Hope it stays that way.
Anybody want to try to meet at low tide? ( I will have to see when that is around here
)I heard there was a tornado here a little earlier today. Haven't heard of any casualties or injuries though, Hope it stays that way.
Upvote
0
Just yanking your chain..... enjoy the visit. Hope this wind lays for you or its going to be a bit choppy. If you like Cat Fish or shrimp..... check out CAT FISH DEWEY's all you can eat. I got my tee shirt free for having the same name lol.






