What's new

Just joined the NRA as 5 year member. Happy 4th!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cappy Z.
  • Start date Start date
C

Cappy Z.

Guest
Finally did it. Not sure what it means. But felt it imperative as an American to join. In my younger days I was a boy scout and remember the Oath...one of the lines was Be Prepared. So I have been on a reading binge and hope the NRA sends me some good information to digest.

Happy Fourth of July to All.
 
:icon_thumright: You too Cappy!
 
I guess you weren't in the scouts for a long time. Be Prepared is their motto... :tongue3:

Well at least you were in the right church, just had the wrong pew :thumbsup:
 
cool
hubby is NRA for a long time
gun crazy guy !! :dontknow:
 
i am a member of the silver bullet brigade when charlton heston was the president i still have the silver bullet quiz time what caliber of bullet is the bullet on the keychain for the nra charlton heston silver bullet brigade
 
30-06?


People still join the National Racists association?? :icon_scratch:
 
Dano Sverige said:
30-06?


People still join the National Racists association?? :icon_scratch:


Far from being a racist...however I embrace..."From my cold dead hands..." BTW, I am very tired of anybody pulling the old race card trick. Get over it.
 
I often wonder what this country would be like if we didnt have organizations like the NRA fighting for our freedoms. We would probably be limited to slingshots or wrist rockets! Na, someone would take those away too!
 
Congratulations, Cappy! The American Rifleman monthly magazine is a great read, chock full of interesting articles, from political viewpoints to technical data. The NRA is the only organization that as a member, I can honestly see my money going where it suites my interests.

Happy Independence Day to all of you as well!



Sky Pilot
 
sorry for taking so long the bullet caliber is a 44mag
 
I'm also a card-carrying member. Only organization I belong to. Didn't know I was racist though. Guess I shoulda joined the kkk and possibly saved a few bucks. Does the kkk have dues??.......I KNOW they don't have DONT'S. ;D.........I need more coffee. I'll be back.
 
How can you say you didn't know you were racist? All the fish in your pic' are white. Not a "token black one" amongst them!! :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom