What's new

Just ordered a AT Pro

okiemayor

Jr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
27
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lake Texoma
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 101
Whites Quantum II,White's beach hunter,
Bounty hunter lone star
5 other brands not used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Just ordered a AT Pro from Bart @ big boy hobbies in OKC he gave me a super deal and answered all my questions what great service just have to wait for the ups man to deliver. I have always used whites on land and water but I read a lot of grest things about this machine
 
congrats.gif
on the ATP okiemayor - you are gonna love it!
 
My detecting buddy runs an AT Pro and does very well with it . So much so , that he's going to surprise his wife with one for herself for her birthday in the near future .
 
Just ordered mine from Bart today as well.......the ATPro with the adventure pack and a Garrett Pinpointer.
Thanks to all of you on this forum for the great info on the ATPro!
 
Well I got the ATPro on tues. Last week took it out 4 times and had a coil problemcalled Garrett on thur. And talked with mary and she shipped me a new coil but a friend called on friday knowing I was chomping at the bit to get in the water loaned me a coil for the weekend and I stayed in the lake sat. And sun. Had a great time what a detector and what a great service dept. Garrett has I got my new coil this morning tue. And im ready to head to the lake after 44 years of whites I see a great future with garret I just cant say to much about garrett and the at pro
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom